|Please be sure to read the product information, main ingredients, and precautions before purchasing.|
Please note that once used products cannot be exchanged or returned.
| Precautions for product use|
1. Carefully check that you have no abnormalities on your skin before using. Discontinue use if cosmetics do not suit your skin, that is, in the following cases. If you continue to use it as it is, the symptoms may worsen, so it is recommended to consult a dermatologist.
(1) Should you observe any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening during use (2) If your skin is exposed to direct sunlight and the above abnormalities occur If it appears 2. Do not use on areas with an abnormality such as scratches, swelling or itchiness.
3. If it gets in your eyes, rinse immediately.
4. Precautions for storage and handling
(1) Please use as soon as possible after opening.
(2) Please keep out of reach of children.
(3) Do not store in places with high or low temperatures or in direct sunlight.